Thursday, September 23, 2010

I MIGHT BE GAY...

I have to wonder about my sexuality. Maybe, I'm gay. Such a question doesn't come from an attraction to men or lack of attraction for women. There is no stimulation when it comes to man on man love. Can't see it, can't imagine it...it's just not for me.

However, I have wondered if I am gay and just don't know it? I've been seeing fat (fatter than me) guys with fine women. I've seen sloppy guys with fine women. I've seen dirty looking men with fine women. I've seen men that look like they are homeless with fine women. Yet, I see myself right where I am...alone. Maybe I'm gay.

I have also come to find that women love to talk to me. They like to share about their relationships, their lives, the shows they like, etc... And, they tell me I'm a great listener and they love talking to me. That ain't the typical activity of a man. I might be gay.

In addition to those two items, I have started to read what I categorize as "Black Love" novels. These books are all about relationships and drama. Although the books are written by men you know they are marketed toward women. I read them cause the stories are interesting and I think they provide insight into what women are looking for (fantasy). However, my enjoyment of the novels might raise the question; Am I gay?

Well, I know the answer to the question of homosexuality is a clear no. I love women in every facet and sense. I'm not a homophobe by any stretch of the imagination but it ain't the lifestyle I'm endorsing. Above all, I have a sex drive that would put Ron Jeremy to shame. A man would only crush any arousal present in my body. I know I'm a manly man, a heterosexual man, a "No Entrance" man. But...my current struggle with the opposite sex leaves me to wonder if they know something I don't....

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious. It is unfortunate that attributes that women should desire, seem to be seen as effeminate. I think that sensitivity, compassion and empathy should be cherished. You have to be a manly man, comfortable in your own sexuality to be able to be supportive and understanding when it comes to women's roller-coaster of emotions. Kudos to you for not being ashamed of being a REAL MAN.

    ~Your Editor

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um laughed my ass off at 'no entrance man'!!!!! Seriously maybe you should just be chill with yourself and realize that the reason you're single is just that you haven't found someone who really deserves and appreciates you. Keep your head up, my friend. :)

    ReplyDelete