Saturday, February 26, 2011

TIRED

At this point in time I'm wore out. I'm wore out physically, mentally, emotionally, spiritually, in reality and virtually. I'm beat. I have little to no motivation to do much of anything. I'm tired of fighting, tired of trying, tired of being tired...yet too tired to do much about it. When I really look at the situation I come to the realization that life is kicking my ass.

I wish I could say I was doing dope a rope like Ali. He had a plan for the ass whooping he was taking with the ultimate expectation and outcome of success. I'm not faking anybody out. I'm getting a thorough, real life, behind the woodshed, ass whoopin'. There are no two ways about it. I guess we all have our limits and I've met mine. At least at this point I have.

I've got a plan in my head to handle the mess I'm in. It could probably be done. Yet, it's always the details or someones bullshit policies standing in the way. Again, I'm too tired to act right now so in my head may be the full extent of this plan. As the saying goes, the best laid plans of mice and men..........

I often laugh when the scene from the movie BEST MAN comes on where the groom is beating the hell out of his best friend/best man. It's not the scene itself that makes me laugh, but the commentary that came from my best friend..."I thought he was never gonna stop whoopin' his ass!" It pops in my head every time I see it or think about it. Right now I'm asking if "Life is ever going to stop whoopin' my ass?" Not so funny when I think of it like that. All well, I'm too tired to correct it anyway.

1 comment: