Monday, July 26, 2010

I know what I'm learning now

My journey has recently put me in touch with black contemperary literature. Books like The Coldest Winter Ever, The Maintenance Man, and Never Satisfied. I have come to relize through my readings and interaction with women that attraction is a full sensory experience for women.

Women are looking for an ecstectic, aromatic, melodic, intellectual, and spiritual experience among others when they encounter a man. I had turned a blind eye to such things in the past. One, cause I'm a man. As a man, you just don't get into all that. Men recognize beauty and attraction on sight alone. We enjoy the frangrances, the clothes, and without a doubt the tone of a woman's voice. But, on a very basic level...we just love the physical presentation of the female species.

For women it's a FULL experience. They want a man that presents well in style, physique, and use of language. Putting it down like your an expert will get you in the door. However, if you make the experience memorable by touching all bases you'll be rmeembered and desired. Good taste and swag can do wonders for a brotha.

Hence, I'm on a mission to provide a full sensory experience. I've never been a cologne wearer. Never been much on style beyond suites. And, things like intellect and spirituallity have always come kind of natural. Now I'm looking to bring it all together. The body and the clothes may take a little time to put together like I want it to be. They go hand and hand. But, I can keep the hair cut tight, put on the cologne that leaves a women thinking about you, and I can certainly provide intellectual stimulation and laughter. That's the plan. That's what I'm learning. Maybe had I learned this before I'd still have a wife. Maybe learning this now, I can have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment