Sunday, August 8, 2010

The Gym

I love the gym! There are so many things to do. So many things to see. So many things to think about. Today I was at the gym and a fine young black woman caught my eye. Not wanting to look creepy I went on with the business of my workout. A few minutes after our initial eye contact I was in a completely different section of the gym. She was off my mind cause I figured she was accompanied by one those big cock diesel niggas that was lifting in her vicinity. Ya know, the brothers that look like they live in the gym...

Anyway, this was not the case. She came sauntering out of the free weight area and walked right past me. We caught eyes...she smiled...and said hello. Keep in mind I've got the mp3 on playing as loud as it would go and I still heard her. She continued on out the door. I watched to see what car she got into. To my surprise she was whipping a fly Benz SUV.

Now, a hi might have just been a hi. But, there was a way that she slowed down and made certain I understood she was speaking that has a brotha wondering. I'm thinking to myself, "She looks like a catch. Thick in the middle. Flat up top. Naked ring finger. And, she's whippin' the Benzo." Of course, the giant steroid niggas was all looking from the back as they watched her exit. I knew she was fly.

Who's to say if I will ever see her again. The gym has a way of doig that. Since I've started I have seen any number of fly women with only a few return customers. There are black women, asian women, white women, and the always attractive multi-racial women. I'm a shy nice guy. I may never get to know any of these women beyond hello. But, they do offer a wonderful beauty that the gym does not offer on its own. And, they help motivate me to continue pushing so I may return the viewing pleasures they have afforded me. Man......I love the gym.

No comments:

Post a Comment