Sunday, August 8, 2010

This dating game

I have come to the firm conclusion that I need to either go up or down in the age bracket. I'm at a place where most women my age are ready for marriage. Should I say, they've been ready for marriage. Many of them have partied, been used, had babies, and are done with the just for kicks dating situation. I'm not on that right now. I'm on the, "A nigga just wants to have fun without committment" phase.

I understand why we are in different places. Had I not gotten married at such an early age and played the field for a while I would probably be ready to settle down myself. Instead, I'm fresh out the box and ready to go. On the other hand, many woman have been played enough and they are done with the games. They're looking to pounce on the first reliable stable guy they can find with a job and no criminal record. Hell, they might budge on the record if the man has a job.

This has caused me to think that I should go up in age. Older women...somewhere in the 40-50's range, are looking for something different. Many of them have been married and the thrill is gone. Or, they are married to there careers and they just want someone to hang out with and have a good time. The younger women are still in party mode. They haven't learned that men are complete dawgs and they aren't worried about it at this phase. They too, just want to have a good time.

We shall see how this all goes. I know all women don't fit into these categories. But, this is my simple hypothesis. I'll let you know if I change my mind. In the meantime, I'm on the hunt. Still learning how all this works. It has been an intersting journy thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment