Friday, August 13, 2010

A Bad Day

Today has been a rough one. The whole day wasn't rough. Just the end. Out of no where, I was hit with a strong urge to merge. Funny, I was cold chillin' and bam! there it was an uncontrollable urge for some lovin'. This was trouble. I had the jitters like I was going through withdrawal or something. At this point I'm six months into the drought. No love, no fooling around, not even a sniff. I'm struggling.

Many have recommended a rendezvous with a trustworthy friend that understands the situation and is cool. I'm not from around here and my entire time in this area has been spent as a faithful married man. Plus, I was a committed boyfriend for 3 years prior. That's a long time to go without making "friends" or sharpening your skills. Hence, I don't have a well to run to that can satisfy my desires.

Like most cravings, wait long enough and things will change. This one is tough to shake though. After ten years of access granted it's tough to stop cold turkey. Damn, I'm hurtin'! Ah well. Nobody likes a man that's thirsty. It wreaks of desperation and disgust most women (Which is funny because the results are the same but they prefer to feel tricked into it, rather than having made a fully informed decision....women!). So, I will play it cool and wait for my change to come. I hope there aren't too many more bad days ahead. I hate the frustration of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment