Monday, August 16, 2010

Do Women Really Prefer Drama?

It has been my life's lesson that men that treat women like shit or less than they should always seem to get the girl. The nice guy, the serious guy, the I really want to love you guy, always seem to get played. I have theorized that the previously mentioned "guys" are boring and therefore don't get any play.

I think women enjoy the unwinnable challenge of taming the wild man. In their heart of hearts, women really think they can put it on a brotha so hard that he will have no other choice but to turn in his playa card, purchase the ring, settle down, and take care of his kids (trust me he's already got kids). This is sad because I have never seen it go this way.

I have seen women chase men around, fight and argue, have their kids, pay their bills, cry their eyes out, and once in a while get that ring they were chasing. Unfortunately, the marriage is a sham. The man doesn't change, the woman's heart is no safer, and eventually a divorce is on the horizon. I have seen nightmares such as STD's, phone calls from the other women (if you can ever define who that actually is), illegitimate children, and much much more. It's crazy. What's more crazy is that women act like they are surprised by the man's actions.

I have family that has gone through this type of thing. They have a man that has made it painfully clear that there will be no commitment. Women texting, calling, seen out on the town with, and even found in the bed. Yet, there is still a struggle to turn this good for nothing nigga around. Meanwhile, nice guy can get in line and take it cause he just doesn't add that entertainment value women are looking for.

I mean, what would women talk about if they couldn't discuss the drama their man brings to their life. If they had a good man that left nothing to be questioned they would be outcast at the women gatherings. At worst they would have to say they don't have those problems and become the envy of the group. Or, they would have to lie to fit in. Either way, they're ass out on fitting in.

I suppose an argument could be made that good guys are lame, have no game, and don't know how to put it down. I suppose that's possible. However, some good guys are nice looking people with good jobs and one hell of an exercise regiment. I think it's the drama free lifestyle they bring that makes them less appealing. In the end, Women just prefer drama.

No comments:

Post a Comment