Friday, August 13, 2010

Damn that Love thing

Lately, I have been watching and listening to love themed movies and music. It's hard not to. There are a ton of movies about relationships. Very popular stuff. People love love stories.

As such, it has fueled my core desire for love. I'm in love with love. I love the emotion, the passion, the desire, the longing....all of it. I've been trying to shake this desire for love. It's hard to love with your heart in pieces and in a lot of ways you feel that you just can't trust it.

Yet, I don't just want to have sex. I don't just want to have a good time. I want to love. I want to be passionately involved with someone. Someone I adore, respect, am a attracted too, and would be willing to lay my life down for. Someone that feels the same about me. I want to be the first and only choice. Not the back up plan.

I know I'm not anywhere close to being ready for a new relationship. I think it will be years before I can truly enter into anything of that nature. Yet, sex all by itself would seem so empty. So, until I figure things out I'm going to let life take me where it will. Damn that love thing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment