Saturday, August 27, 2011

Resolve

RESOLVE: to come to a definite or earnest decision about; determine (to do something). I have resolved to live life and live it to the full. I had my little bitch fit earlier today. Those things will happen. However, I can't stay there. I can't sulk in anger and pity. That's not who I am. That's not who I want to be.

I've decided to say "fuck it" and do what is necessary. I'm going to fight to keep my home and get my finances in order. However, if I find that this task is not feasible then I shall resolve to press on and live. I'm not going to let the loss of a home, credit rating, or even pride stop me from living.

I'm already crafting an exit plan that includes a short sale, move to an apartment close to work and my children, and a continued search for supplemental income to handle my other financial concerns. I'm going to inquire about my car purchasing options to see if I can upgrade to a vehicle that's better on mileage. If not, I'll make due with what I have until better comes along.

I'm tired of being frustrated with a problem that is clearly identified and simply (don't read easy) handled. I can't give up. Such a surrender would only lead to more of the same and render me powerless to the circumstances I find myself in. I'm moving forward, wounded, but moving. I resolve to fight this. I resolve to overcome. I resolve to love, to give, to enjoy, to share, to bless. I'M A LIVE!!!! I'M A LIVE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment