Thursday, December 23, 2010

HEAT


The sex drive is something else. I have had long periods of time where I have had little to know urge for sexual activity. This isn't to say that I wasn't hot to trot, but that I wasn't feeling that usual drive. I have found this to be a good thing most of the time. If you're not having sex it's nice to not feel the need to have sex. This isn't always the case.

On other occasions, I find that my sex drive is in overdrive. I felt like this in recent weeks. If you can remember shows like Tom and Jerry, Bugs Bunny, and the like you can recall the characters seeing people turn into items of food (like a juicy chicken) when they were hungry. That's how I felt. Everywhere I went I was seeing women in a way that went beyond the normal assessment. I wanted to hit it in the worst way. The urge was overwhelming.

I know this isn't unique to me. Many of my male friends have confirmed that they have experienced such highs on the drive. It feels like fire, desire, passion, in an animalistic way. Some handle this issue by shooting off knuckle children. Others, just let it ride out. And some, go get it till they can't get it anymore. I find that if I can hold off I'm good. If I can get some lovin' even better. Knuckle children bore me to death and are of no help whatsoever.

At the writing of this post I'm feeling pretty cool. I know this won't always be my state of existence. The drive Eb's and flows. Until I can find that regular stream of good loving often found in a committed relationship I'll have to suffer through those high times. Maybe I should lock myself up like people do their dogs? Well, all is not lost....HEAT is good in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment