Tuesday, October 19, 2010

THE LOLLYPOP KID


I have recently received a ton of comments through text, on FB post, and in person from women saying how "SWEET" I am. This is supposedly a response to my kindness, respectability, and gentleman ways. It sounds nice on the surface but it sucks ass when you get to the bottom of it.

I once heard that sweet is a metaphor for "not gettin' any." I asked around and to my surprise women more or less agreed that if they call you sweet you can forget about gettin' any lovin'. Since this has become my moniker I can only assume that I am doomed to a life time of Sahara Desert dryness. Maybe I can hallucinate about some lovin'.

On the real, I'm so damn SWEET that I Might be Gay. Being sweet is akin to being called a "brother" or a good "friend." Both of which I have been called in recent days. Being called any one of these names is a the kiss of death. A dead end. A big STOP, NO, AND DON'T! It may be worse than just being dogged out.

When you are a nice guy. When you are sweet. You are officially out of the running for anything physical. And not that getting physical is the nice guys aim (hence why he's sweet) but he wants some sweet potato pie too. It really puts a good guy in a bad place. If a good guy is who he is then he's S.O.L. If he's not who he is then he might be the same, save gettin' some lovin'. So, he has to ask himself, "Is a bad rep worth some good lovin'?" It's a rock....and a hard place (pun intended).

No comments:

Post a Comment