Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Somethings Wrong

A friend of mine is a beautiful Puerto Rican woman. She's a sports fan, a car lover, plays video games, and loves food. The woman is in good shape too. She's got long gorgeous legs and a wonderful smile. She also has a master's degree and makes an excellent living (enough to purchase a custom made BMW). One would think that she is a catch. After all, it's not often that you find this combination of interest in a woman.

However, she reports that she is having a tough time keeping a man. My friend has a desire to be married and have children. She claims that men don't want to commit for any number of reasons. My friend states that her most recent boyfriend took issue with her superior earning power. For him, making less money was messing with his manhood. My friends perspective was that they were a team and it didn't matter who made more money. I couldn't agree more. In addition to the money issue, she reports that this guy was upset that she could eat like a horse and gain little to no weight while he was seeing the lbs. move up on his own body. What a softy.

I don't know the inner workings of her relationships. I can only go on what she is telling me. It's hard to believe that a woman that brings all this to the table can't find a man to love and commit to her. Something has got to be wrong. I've offered my services to help my friend. I proposed that we date so I can tell her what she's doing wrong so she can make adjustments and get what she wants. She found that proposal comical. However, I have made it to her "people she must see" list when she visits the area. I'm satisfied with that.

My friend seems to good to be true. Who's to say what the truth is. Is it really possible that men are passing up on this prize? Anythings possible. I have to believe that something is not quite right. It could be a personality quirk, who knows? Something isn't right with this picture. Maybe, just maybe, she's the male version of myself. Maybe she's a good woman that for whatever reason can't find that good man that matches her needs and desires. Maybe I'll see when she comes to visit "her people."

No comments:

Post a Comment