Saturday, May 21, 2011

Turn Off's

While I was out and about today I had the pleasure of crossing paths with some vary attractive women. These women were of all different ethnicity's. They also varied in age. As I stood admiring one woman's beauty she did something that immediately turned off any desire I would've had for her. That got me to thinking about the things that turn me off. Here's my list:

Smoking has to be my number one turn off when it comes to women. I can never see myself dating a woman that smokes. It's a disgusting habit. It smells. It makes your teeth yellow and your breath will match. Not to mention the risk of cancer. It's just not sexy like it was way back in the day.


A sailors mouth is another issue I have trouble with in women. Truth is, I don't care for a ton of cussing in men. I can put of with moderate profanity. I just can't handle unnecessary foul mouthiness. For instance, a young woman made this comment today, "Hell Fucky Naw!" That's just ignorant and foolish. I don't have a stomach for that in women.


Sexual Self Report is a big issue. I'm talking about women that want to tell you how many partners they've had. They want to talk about who their best ever was (and it's not you). They want to give you the nitty gritty and play by play and expect you to sweep that under the rug. NEWS FLASH-Men don't do well with this type of information. We'd just assume you're a virgin and live on in fantasy land. I can handle the truth. I just don't need to know these details of past affairs.


Tattoos are a feminine killer for me. This is one thing I can overcome but prefer not to if I can avoid it. Don't get me wrong. Some women that have tattoos are incredibly sexy. Once in a blue moon I'll come across a woman that pulls it off. However, for me and my conservative values tattoos are a downer. A tiny petite tat isn't that bad. Tat's up and down the arms and all over are a major issue.



Drama is a deal breaker for me. I'm not talking about life issues and stressers. I'm talking about drama queens. Everybody, everywhere, and everything is a problem. There is always beef. Someones always hating. And, they're always in the middle of ending a friendship or restoring one. I'm a laid back drama free guy. It's not my cup of tea.

Lying. Honesty and loyalty have always been BIG on my list of values for friends and women in particular. If I see that a woman is lying about a number of issues that don't' concern me, it begins to concern me. I need to be able to trust the one I'm with in a very deep way. Can't have questions on honesty and maintain the trust.


Materialism is an attraction killer. If a man knows that you love him for him he will sacrifice all to give you the world. If a man suspects that you want what he can provide to you, not him as a person, he'll hold all he has. I'm that man. Nuff said...

That's all for now. Thanks for listening (reading)

No comments:

Post a Comment